Everything you need to know about our gym is in the video below. We are heavy-lift friendly, have the toughest fitness classes, and are the best reviewed gym in Highland. Come join the Tribe!
There are 3 types of gym people. Type-A trains with intensity and focus. For them gym is life and AlphAs is their obvious choice. Type-B people don't have the drive that Type-A people do but still take their workouts seriously and want to be around others who are working hard (so they choose AlphAs). Type-C people don't really train and don't want to be around people who train... AlphAs is not the gym for them.
Fighting Shape Boxing (classes in Red)- These are cardio boxing where we work hard, learn boxing technique, and earn our self-respect.
Boxing Bootcamp (classes in Blue)- Everyone comes to class and see their workout on a white board and everyone does it as a group. Boxing is mixed in with other exercises such as battle rope, wall ball throws, kettlebell, etc.
Fight Camp (classes in Black)- These are advanced boxing classes that mimics what fighters do in camp getting ready for a match.
Kids Boxing- Ages 6-12 work on boxing fundamentals with lots of activity. They will leave tired! Parents, feel free to work out while you wait. $10 per child or 5 classes for $25.
Danielle Case Jessica Schrage Laura Vahlkamp Mandy Hustedde
Stephanie Buchtel Travis Tilton
Ten Reasons to Believe the AlphAs Hype
- Best Reviewed Gym in Highland (see for yourself and compare the love to where you go now) https://www.facebook.com/pg/alphasgym/reviews Pay attention to everyone talking about the supportive environment.
- Heavy-Lift friendly. The only gym that allows chalk, has a lifting platform, cerakote barbells, and 2 squat racks.
- Toughest fitness classes. You might be in shape but you're not in fighting shape.
- Best gym vibes (scroll through our Facebook page and see we have built a Tribe that is fun in and out of the gym)
- Newest/Most modern equipment
- YOU can learn to box (it starts with our self-respect building fitness boxing classes)
- Our focus in only on the gym (nothing wrong with physical therapy, get it then come see us when you are better)
- A lack of stupid rules. Anything goes here- the Tribe polices itself.
- Best value personal training. $20/hr to teach you how to work out yourself or train to box. Why are you paying $50/hr?
- AlphAs intensity. Do you want to lift weights and watch some sparring? Do you like the music loud? This is not a gym for walking on a treadmill and texting friends. We work hard and celebrate victories.